The other day Aunt Heidi brought Carter a fun new activity! It was a set of tents and tunnels! The next day we got it out when some friends came over and the kids had a blast crawling in and out of the tunnels and tents! A big thanks to Aunt Heidi for the special gift!!!!
Awe... thanks for the pictures of the kids! How adorable! We sure miss you all and hopefully can make a trip there soon. Makylee looks like a little J-me! The tunnels look like a blast.
Okay, Steph... I was checking out your blog when I see these three beauties and I think to myself, "Oh they look like my nieces... wait a minute... they ARE my nieces!" That was a pleasant surprise. You know I love checking how adorable your boys are but it was nice to see family on your blog! =) I miss them!!
7 comments:
Awe... thanks for the pictures of the kids! How adorable! We sure miss you all and hopefully can make a trip there soon. Makylee looks like a little J-me! The tunnels look like a blast.
Okay, Steph... I was checking out your blog when I see these three beauties and I think to myself, "Oh they look like my nieces... wait a minute... they ARE my nieces!" That was a pleasant surprise. You know I love checking how adorable your boys are but it was nice to see family on your blog! =) I miss them!!
I need to get more of them on here for you!!!
So fun!
Sometimes I wish they'd make adult size tunnels and tents (did I just say that out loud?!)
I love your kids Steph...adorable!
What cute kids!!! :)
Love the pics! Carter is growing up!!! And that Kenadee girl! She just pulls on my heart! WHat a dolly!!! And that tunnel looks awesome!
Hey, we have the same tubes and tents!
Could your two boys look any more alike?
Too cute!
Post a Comment