New accomplishments this month:
- Walking behind your push-toys!
- More babbling - momma is insisting he can say "Ca-ta" for Carter =)
- Referring to "momma" & "dadda" by name!
- Eating "real food" in small pieces - pretty much had it with the purees!
- Dancing - he loves to move to music!
- Opening the kitchen drawers & cupboards - we are in need of more child-safety locks!
- Sleeping in later - woohoo for Momma!
Happy Ten Months, TW! We love you!



4 comments:
Steph he is so adorable! I can't believe he is already 10 months! You have beautiful boys Steph!
x x x x
he looks so big, steph! i love his little clothes! brode's been wearing some of the clothes you sent him... he looks too grown up. thank you again!! =)
-sarah
LOL, I love the one of him behind the walker!
Your boys are so adorable.
Time for another one. ;)
What a big boy!
Can you believe the one year mark is coming up? I was in disbelief planning the party.
Post a Comment