good idea Carter. who needs all those other words in there anyways?
Hey Carter - where was Jesus born?Steph - that is so cute! :) Kids are beautiful!
He's got the basics down! That's precious!
Okay, that was adorable. And I think he is going to be a great singer as he grows older...-Sarah
Too cute for words!! Gotta love those boys
Oh my goodness, that is awesome! It's like the remix...Way to go C man!I love how passionate he is..love him...This is so great Steph
steph - i have watched this quite a few times since you posted it. Melts my heart and makes me laugh at the same time. He is so sincere, cute and beautiful. I love you boys and you too!
I love his facial expression throughout it. What a sweetie!
He put some heart and soul into that! I wouldn't be surprised to see him toppin' the charts in years to come!That was adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
good idea Carter. who needs all those other words in there anyways?
Hey Carter - where was Jesus born?
Steph - that is so cute! :) Kids are beautiful!
He's got the basics down! That's precious!
Okay, that was adorable. And I think he is going to be a great singer as he grows older...
-Sarah
Too cute for words!! Gotta love those boys
Oh my goodness, that is awesome! It's like the remix...Way to go C man!
I love how passionate he is..love him...
This is so great Steph
steph - i have watched this quite a few times since you posted it. Melts my heart and makes me laugh at the same time. He is so sincere, cute and beautiful. I love you boys and you too!
I love his facial expression throughout it. What a sweetie!
He put some heart and soul into that! I wouldn't be surprised to see him toppin' the charts in years to come!
That was adorable!
Post a Comment