Sunday, February 15, 2009

Carterisms #2

"Hey Mom, your show is on"
-as he noticed the 5 o'clock news coming on.

"She's ours grandma."
-when asked who Mamie is.

"My nose feels funny."
-his observation that he's getting a stuffy nose.

Ok, these may not be funny to anyone else, but I've got to write them down somewhere!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I think they are funny, and I appreciate them!!!! You know I keep a running list of the funnies that come out of Savannah's mouth. :)

Cassie said...

Those are cute! Definitely good to write these phrases down. I have many "Clairisms" as I call them too.

The Feather Files said...

They are funny to me too!

Anonymous said...

I've got one for ya from babysitting...

Ok so Carter "tooted" when we were playing, and I go "whoa Carter what do you say?" He goes, "I tooted?" It was so funny, I couldn't keep myself from laughing. :)