Top: CarterBottom: TWAdorable! And what a funny thing!
That's adorable!! Ironic, too!!Agree with Leslie on who's who!! =)
I also agree with leslie.
You can tell it's Carter on top because of the eyes.
I knew it was too easy, they really don't look that much alike! I'm going to stump you all sometime!!!
I agree with Keri as soon as I saw those eyes I knew it was Carter! How weird hat you chose the same shirt without realising!
Top one is Carter. I get to see how different they look in these pics. Normally, I think they look so much alike!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Top: Carter
Bottom: TW
Adorable! And what a funny thing!
That's adorable!! Ironic, too!!
Agree with Leslie on who's who!! =)
I also agree with leslie.
You can tell it's Carter on top because of the eyes.
I knew it was too easy, they really don't look that much alike! I'm going to stump you all sometime!!!
I agree with Keri as soon as I saw those eyes I knew it was Carter!
How weird hat you chose the same shirt without realising!
Top one is Carter. I get to see how different they look in these pics. Normally, I think they look so much alike!
Post a Comment