Just a quick post to share the latest news from our house....
We are overjoyed to let you know we are expecting our 3rd child! Due January 4th, 2011!
God has been gracious and we praise Him for this incredible blessing! We'd love it if you would keep our precious babe in your prayers!!!

Much love,
Todd, Steph, and the very excited big brothers Carter and Turner
10 comments:
X's bday is the 3rd...maybe you'll have Baby New Year!?!
Huge congrats!
Beautiful pic! Praise God for His blessing to you! We rejoice with you :)
Oh my goodness!! I'm so excited for y'all!! I will definitely keep you in my prayers! I can't wait to find out the gender... So exciting! Congrats!
SS
congrats!! i wondered last night but didn't want to ask... i know how that can be a sensitive issue. :) hope you're feeling well!
Congrats Hohlen family!! So thrilled for you!
Congratulations to you all xxxx
Ya-hoo!!!!!!! So excited!
Did we ever get dates set for a homestead trip?! Let's talk business friend!!
Talk soon. xoxo
Congratulations! We are super excited!
wooooo hoo! three's a blast! hmmm...maybe it will be a girl. so much fun. =)
Oh my gosh!!! Congrats! I had no clue... can't wait to find out what it is :-)
Post a Comment