Friday, November 5, 2010

31 weeks!!!



This week marked 31 weeks into our sweet baby girl's existence.... meaning we have moved into the 3rd trimester and her arrival will come sometime in the next 2 months!!  

Which means life as we know it is about to change!! 
{And we couldn't be more excited!!}

This momma can tell things are getting closer to baby-time as my ankles swell, energy dwindles, clothes get tighter, etc. etc.


Despite a few downers, I'm trying to cherish every moment of being pregnant, not knowing if this will be our last child or the last baby I carry.  This little Miss (Daddy & I do call her by name with each other, but mums the word beyond that!) is quite the mover and shaker (just like her big brothers were!).  And I treasure those sweet moments I can whisper her name and tell her I'm praying for her.  





The boys are still wondering if she'll ever come - 9 months seems like an eternity to them!!  They just know it's around Christmas and can't wait for that or the baby!  Carter is quite adamant I should tell him her name.... he insists  he won't tell a soul.  I feel bad, but can't wait until the moment I can call and tell him about his baby sister (and share her name!)

Our OB says she's measuring a bit big (sort of like her brothers, aren't girls supposed to be smaller??) but overall doing great!  He also told me he'd be up for planning an induction the week after Christmas (at 39 weeks) - which after 2 successful inductions, I'm very hopeful about!!


Dear Baby Girl,
We are praying for you daily and cannot wait to hold you in our arms. We trust God is perfecting your little body - each finger & each toe, and helping you grow stronger each and every day.  Stay tucked a little longer, it's not quite time to come see us yet.... it won't be long now my little one.

Love,
Momma
aka 

ps.  photos are a bit outdated, I may or may not post new ones!  


3 comments:

Shanle's said...

So precious. You look great! I pray for you and your daughter every time I think of you all! Almost there! This is the "long haul!" :)

SS

Leslie said...

beautiful momma, beautiful prayer, beautiful friend!

Dee said...

You look gorgeous, Steph! So excited for you and your family.