Friday, December 17, 2010

Who grew more?

((my apologies for the unseasonal post, I meant to post it a few months back, but needed to "dig" out the old picture, so here it is))

Last year we planted some trees in our backyard and took the first picture below.  We decided to retake it this year (a little later obviously) to see the change in the trees and boys.   It's harder to tell than I thought it would be, but it would still be fun to see what you think!

2009
2010

A)  Carter
B)  Turner
C)  Left Tree
D)  Right Tree

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Nikki Moore said...

What a cool picture, and fun idea! :) I have a friend whose baby daughter was given a large stuffed bear at her birth. She takes a photo of the bear with the baby every few months...the bear gets smaller and smaller. It's so cute. I love these ideas!

Leslie said...

B!

Dee said...

Definitely Turner!! He's going to overtake his big brother soon :)