Thursday, June 16, 2011

The {Preschool} Graduate

It's official!  Carter is a Preschool Graduate!
August 17th he will start Kindergarten! --->  that's in 2 months!!  



Carter T. Hohlen (with his buddy, Abby)
I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact, that I am old enough to have a child in school.  This parenting journey is about to take a turn, and although it's a bit scary, it's really, extremely exciting.  I look forward to the joys {& challenges} this will bring as my little big guy learns to navigate the world (within the walls of Lincoln Christian School)!!


The graduation ceremony included a few singing numbers as well a walk across the stage to receive their much anticipated "Memory Books"!  Carter was beaming the entire time, it was a proud moment for this Momma.


Sing it, Carter!
Gotta love a little song &  dance!
Waiting to receive his Memory Book!!
Checking out his book!
Posing with Mrs. Siedell & Mrs. Kugel


Congrats to you, Carter!


We are so proud of all you were able to learn and accomplish in Preschool and we can't wait to see you take on Kindergarten!!

3 comments:

Tom said...

We are all very proud of you, Carter!

Dee said...

I love that they actually got to wear caps, soo cute!

Shanle's said...

Congrats, Carter! I can't believe my little Brode will start next year. My heart already hurts just thinking about it. Any advice on letting go??

SS