Monday, April 30, 2012

Annual Line 'em Up Photo

About this time every year during a visit from the Engel kids, I coerce the children into lining up for a photo.  This year they outgrew the red wall we had been using, so we chose a new spot.

This is a significant week to post this as it marks as last as "friends in the neighborhood".  We have been so blessed to have these dear friends within walking distance for the past FIVE years, it's hard to imagine what life is going to be like without them on the other side of the park.  BUT, no fear the line-up pictures will go on.... as long as I'm alive anyway!!!  AND, more importantly the friendships we made and cherish (and so many wonderful memories) will go on forever!!!

" A friend loves at all times."  Prov. 17:17

2012 

2012 

2011

2010


2009


Nothing but love for the Engel family!
xo,
Steph

2 comments:

Leslie said...

These are such previous pictures and memories! So glad you have done this, you are so good at keeping up:)

Leslie said...

I meant precious:)