Monday, April 14, 2008

Now blogging....

After months of enjoying the blog sites of many friends, I've decided to take a try at one of my own. I've decided I'm a girl who likes to express herself by typing rather than talking!! I also thought it would be a good way to keep everyone in the loop on my growing boys - it's amazing how fast they grow and change. Today Turner is celebrating his 3 month bday!!! Hard to believe he's been with us that long already!! He has been a lot of work for momma and dadda - but has also brought us a lot of joy and made us realize our hearts had room to love two boys just the same!!

3 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Hey girl!!! How exciting!! I'm adding you to our page as a link! Can't wait to see all the cute little dude pics to come!!

The Feather Files said...

yeah for blogs. i love it. and, yes, we are definitely up for a trip to the oven with you guys.

Kathy said...

Yeah for updates from the Hohlens!

You've got a mighty beautiful family my friend...