***I need to mark this post for those not-so-brotherly love days that I hear may come!
Carter with his chair pulled up TW's jumper so he can play with him!!
TW obviously enjoying the playtime with Carter.
Carter decided it would be fun to pile all the pillows on TW. Mommy had to help TW find a little more room to breathe!

That's better!
Carter going for more pillows! 
Carter is still stacking pillows and while you can see that Mommy moved TW to safety in the exersaucer!

Carter trying to encourage TW to come back and play!!


3 comments:
I love those pillow pictures. So funny! And, I pulled up your blog and the growing pains theme song started playing!!! I loved that show when I was younger. Good memories.
Love it!
Sure there's fights here an there, but over all, it just gets better.
The boys are adorable!!!
Super cute Steph!
Post a Comment