Monday, April 6, 2009

Time for a getaway!


This past Friday/Saturday Todd had meetings in Omaha, so we decided to pack up the troops for a little mini-vacation!  We stayed at a new hotel near the conference center that had it's own little indoor pool/waterpark.  Uncle Justin joined us for good times in the water Friday night.





Todd had meetings Saturday morning, so the boys I kept busy playing in the hotel room, touring the Old Market area by car and visiting cousin Amanda .



For lunch we met up with Uncle Justin, Mamie & Papa and practiced our chopstick skills at one of our favorites, PF Changs.



Following lunch, the boys tagged along with Todd and I to the mall and did pretty well staying happy in their stroller.  Carter's highlight of the shopping trip was riding the ferris wheel inside the Scheel's store (sorry, I was too busy keeping TW entertained while they rode to get a picture).   They were both tuckered out and took good naps as we drove home.  All in all it was a quick trip, but filled with lots of fun memories.

3 comments:

Mockabee Seven said...

Okay, I'm DYING over T-dub's belly in that photo with Todd. Just like Everett's. Love it! SOunds like a really fun getaway!

Conklin Family said...

Love the pictures! I've been meaning to ask you what hotel this is? It looks fun!

Melissa said...

What fun!

-Melissa and Grace