Thursday, October 15, 2009

Carterisms #8

I have hesitated to share this, but can't stop laughing about it, so why not!

Tuesday morning I was getting a few things ready for the preschool kids to do during Women's Bible Study in the resource room. As I'm loading up the stroller to move the craft supplies to the other end of the building, Carter reaches behind me and pulls down my shirt (I guess a little tiny bit of my skin was showing!). As he does this he proclaims, "I was covering your buns up mommy."

Thankfully there was only ONE other person in the room at that moment and I was ready to move on!!! I did make sure to clarify with him that it was my back he saw!!!! I guess we need to work on our body parts as even tonight when he was going to bed a little skin was showing at the top of his pajamas and he said, "my tummy is sticking out". He's close, but obviously this could get us into trouble one of these days!!



It is however good to know that someone's got my back!!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Attaboy, Carter!

Leslie said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I love that kid!

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

What a sweetie. Good to know he's watching out for you.