Nebraska Volleyball has a tradition of excellence. Tickets to see them play are hard to come by both home & away. We are spoiled by the fact that my parents have had season tickets for the past 9 years giving us plenty of opportunities to see the Lady Huskers play. Last week we had all 4 tickets since M&D were out exploring the New England states... Todd graciously suggested I make it a girls night and invite some ladies to go along!!! (maybe because he didn't want to wear pink??) Despite the Huskers losing (first time EVER in 74 matches) to Iowa State, we had a fabulous time cheering on the home team. It was pink night in honor of breast cancer awareness... but there was still plenty of red around!
GO BIG RED!!!

2 comments:
I couldn't miss an opportunity to wear my fav color! :) Thanks for the invite. Super fun time!
I love the photos!
Post a Comment