Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A week at Nana & Papa's

Last month the boys and I headed to Hastings with Daddy to spend the weekend with Nana & Papa and THEN we sent him home to work and stayed the rest of the week!

We were able to fit quite a bit of excitement in over the course of the week - I'm not sure who had more fun the boys or Nana & Papa - either way it fun to get a little extra time together!

Some of the highlights included:

* celebrating Papa's birthday *

* helping mow *

* visiting the Hastings Museum *

* visiting Papa at work *

* swimming *

* going out for ice cream *
AND

{those were just the time I remembered the camera!}

* We also enjoyed taking in the local waterpark with Aunt Judy, Jacob & Ethan, playing at the YMCA, driving by Fisher Fountain and getting some good quality time with the great-grandmas! *

I'd say it was a pretty great week, the boys wanted to stay forever... but Daddy missed us and Mommy was tired, so we had to come home!!

Thanks Nana & Papa for having us!!

We'll see you soon!!

No comments: