Ok, where is the PAUSE button.
I am absolutely adoring this three month stage and want to park here for a while longer... if only that were an option.
At three months you:
-just started to share your laugh with us
-will smile for just about anyone :)
-have consistently slept 10-11 hours at night for a few weeks now
-have transitioned to sleeping in your crib
-are starting to show a little preference toward wanting your Momma (I'm not complaining!)
-eat 5 times a day (typically at 8, 11, 2, 5, 8 - give or take!!)
-are figuring out your hands and have started to grab and "play" with toys a bit
-aren't trying to roll over yet, you seem pretty content just to stay in one place (again, no complaints here!)
Basically, I think you are a dream baby and I am just adoring every minute of your life. I know there will be rough days ahead (sickness, teething, potty training, tantrums, etc. etc) and I'll be there for you then, but for now I'm praising the Lord for a sweet baby girl who is spoiling me over and over.
Happy day baby girl!!
1 comment:
soooo sweet. I remember that....SIGH. she is such a beauty! girls are so much fun!!!
dang, how is she 3 months old already!!!??!?
Post a Comment