Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EIGHT months

 Look!  I'm 8 months old!!

I'm getting SO BIG!!

This is my favorite pose, when I'm not on the move.

I have a BIG smile, and I love to share it!

Sometimes I sit still, but never for long.
Then I'm off to explore!

It's true, our baby girl is now EIGHT months old, which means she:
  • is constantly on the go, army crawling all over the place and beginning to attempt crawling on all fours at times too.
  • just cut through your first tooth on your eight month birthday!
  • loves to smile!
  • continues to sleep like a champ - typically at night from 8pm to around 7am.
  • is down to two naps, 1-2 hours each.
  • is eating more and more - definitely showing preference to the "real" stuff over those silly purees :)
  • has learned to wave & clap!!
  • babbles lots, with a few ma-ma-ma's and da-da-da's here and there!
Happy EIGHT months to my little love!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

She has the sweetest smile ever!