Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our final stop in KC

Ok, so I'm making our trip to Kansas City seem like it lasted more than the 3 days it did, but we had one more significant stop I needed to share about =)

Our final afternoon/evening in KC we stopped in to visit my great-great Aunt Inez and Uncle Dwayne for a delicious meal, a walk to the park and some pool time for the boys. We had so much fun with them and are looking forward to heading back sometime later this summer.

Inez and Dwayne are some of the most delightful people we've ever met. So hospitable, so hilarious and down-to-earth! I really wish you could all spend some time with them.


The boys & I with Inez & Dwayne!

Todd & Dwayne pushing the boys on the swings!

Carter & Turner are Inez's great-great-great nephews!

Todd & the boys taking in the neighborhood pool!

Many thanks to Inez & Dwayne for having us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are an awesome pair! And they loved having you there!