Well maybe you don't care, but here are my reasons for those who do!! The first reason was because I wanted an extra month to train (the Lincoln Marathon is the beginning of May), the second reason was because I had a friend crazy enough to do it with me and the third reason was it seemed more fun to say "I ran a half marathon in Kansas City" rather than in podunk Lincoln again (I'll write more on my comparison of the two in a later post)!!!
Cassie & I after the race!
So, not only did we go to KC for the race, we also went for the opportunity to spend some time with Chris and Cassie Isaacson (fellow Nebr Wesleyan alums) and their two beautiful girls, Claire & Ava!!
The time was wonderful, the boys just loved playing with the girls, not minding the pink at all and Todd & I were so thankful for the adult fellowship with our dear friends!!
The crew lined up for a photo (sort of!).
Birthday buddies, Ava & TW!!
Claire & Carter, along with Chris holding baby Esther (whom also visited for a while during our stay!) The kids seemed to flock to this guy!!
Thanks Chris, Cassie, Claire & Ava for welcoming us into your home and spending the weekend with us!!!
xoxo,

2 comments:
Great pictures! Man, you guys look great after running! You should see me after running 1 mile - not a pretty sight! :) Think it's harder than childbirth!
Awwww, Steph, I just looked at Ava and TW's pic from more than a year ago! Wow have they grown up. Sniff, sniff!
Post a Comment