After we had finished dinner and we were sitting out on the back patio, the kids were playing in the yard. Carter was enjoying the interaction with Scott & Kathy and was often coming over by us talking to them and playing. At one point, he runs over (with a rope in hand!) looks right at Scott and says "wanna play naughty man?".
I honestly don't remember what was said next because I was a bit embarassed but mostly just laughing so hard I was crying. I have no idea where he came up with that one!!

5 comments:
Hee hee!
naughty-man.
I won't asked where he learned that one!
Oh....my...goodness....that is awesome...
Hilarious girl!
xoxo
classic... i'm laughing out loud right now!
that's hilarious!! seriously, too funny. where do these kids come up with this stuff??
Chad and I are cracking up over this! It's funnier when it's not your kid I guess... I'm sure our turn is coming now that Isaac is getting more vocal!
Post a Comment