Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Step 2: Getting out of the pool!

Turner is in week 2 of his swimming lessons and is doing really well! After hearing of 2 year old drowning nearby this weekend we are convinced these are so worth the time and money!!

Here is a video that shows him maneuver onto his back and find the edge of the pool to pull himself out (with very little assistance from his swim teacher!). I will admit to a fleeting amount of anxiety the first time I saw this happen with the teacher not even in the pool however was quickly comforted as I saw him "rescue" himself!!

Go Turner!!



4 comments:

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

So cool!

Tom said...

Way to go Turner! You're way ahead of Papa.

Shanle's said...

That's amazing. Brode loves the water, so I'm sure we'll need to start him soon, too. Man...

The Feather Files said...

That's really awesome.