I used to be able to wake up at 6:30am, head out the door by 6:45am and get my daily jog in before Todd had to leave for work. However, a certain little man decided mid-summer that if Mommy was going to be up, he might as well be up too and that plan went out. (thankfully after my 1/2 marathon) I struggled on and off trying to figure out when I could jog and usually just didn't.
Then....
one day...
I happened upon this...
and...
now...
I can jog again!!
Yes, it's a little lot more work, but we usually take a break at a park in the middle for them to play and me to rest, then we jog back home. It feels good to exercise again and I think the boys enjoy our morning jogs as well.
Thank you for garage sales and good deals. I got this sweet jogger was only $25! Which was especially nice since we sold our single jogger for $75 at our garage sale earlier this summer! Score!
Isn't it great how we can find joy in the small things?!
3 comments:
Awesome. I just sold the one that I picked up at a garage sale. The front wheel being in a fixed position just boggled my mind. What am I doing wrong?
i'm going to need a double soon enough! let m know if you find any more great steals!! ;)
enjoy your jogs!
SS
That kind of a deal makes me cheer!!!! :) Way to go on the jogs too, you tough chica!
Post a Comment