Monday, November 9, 2009

Are pirates cute?!

I'm obviously very biased,
but I'd have to say,
these are the two cutest pirates I've ever seen!!

Even when they're crying...
(he's crying because he didn't want to wear his costume,
he doesn't realize it's a one-time deal and he has to wear it!)

I'm not a big fan of the holiday,
nor do I hold to all the deep meanings of it.
But I do love to dress up the kiddos,
join the neighbor boys and visit the rest of the neighbors.
It's the one day a year we are welcome at everyone else's house!
That I love!!

An excuse for a family photo, I'm a big fan of this as well!
(and there is a good chance for smiles with the sugar rush and all!)


Driving over to G&G's and Mamie & Papa's,
that's pretty fun too.
Especially for the boys who get
more than candy at these two houses!


You can bet we'll be participating in this tradition,
in the years to come!
Already working on next year's costumes,
my goal is to go "handmade"!

Bet you can't wait,
ps. did i mention the boys have peanut allergy issues, so no chocolate for them, that might be another reason why i like this holiday!!!



2 comments:

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

Awww.. they ARE two of the cutest pirates I've ever seen!

Kathy said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!

Feel free to *pass* candy this way. ;-)