Thursday, November 5, 2009

Did you know?

Today Turner is 9 days shy of 22 months... which means.... he is exactly the same age that Carter was the day he was born. WOW!! I am having trouble believing this is possible! He's still my baby!! Carter seemed so "BIG" when his baby brother was born. Where is time going?! I'm so thankful Turner is a cuddler, so sometimes it seems like I do still have a baby!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures of my too quickly approaching 2 years baby!!!!


And here's a few of Carter with newborn Turner!!



Give yourself a high-five if you knew what I was going to say before you read!!!

***I was hoping to do a more extensive update with this, but this will have to do for today, look for a better TW update soon!! (hopefully before he turns 2!)

6 comments:

Tom said...

No high fives here. Who knew the significance of this date. Fascinating. Can't wait for the next edition and more update on TW. Thanks for sharing.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

OH MY GOSH. Does that mean it's time again?? =)

Can't wait for the news...whenever it comes along!!! hehe

Peek Thru Our Window said...

We recently just had this event too! Pretty neat eh?

And yes, i fully expect to hear that you are expecting again...it is time!

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

I may have to copy your blog post. I was just thinking about this the other day!

You have such cute boys, Steph!

Shanle's said...

they are both precious, little boys. i keep forgetting how close in age brode is to TW... just turned 19 mo. do you have any halloween pics??

SS

Mockabee Seven said...

Oh, that's just precious... it's a weird thought, Everett seems like such a baby to me, much younger than my Carter was... strange, isn't it? :-)