I just got myself caught up on your blog. took a while =) I laughed out loud at a few things.....SIGH I miss you guys. Your boys are SO BIG now!!! I love that you have time to create, and to teach them, and to READ (wow that would be nice)...it would be a blast to still be in Lincoln and livin life with you guys. PlEEEEase come visit!!! During the summer so we can beach it up!! Stay as long as you want!
4 comments:
Nice! And a big Happy Valentine's Day back to you guys. Have a great day!!
You have such cute pictures!! ;)
SS
I just got myself caught up on your blog. took a while =) I laughed out loud at a few things.....SIGH I miss you guys. Your boys are SO BIG now!!! I love that you have time to create, and to teach them, and to READ (wow that would be nice)...it would be a blast to still be in Lincoln and livin life with you guys. PlEEEEase come visit!!! During the summer so we can beach it up!! Stay as long as you want!
I love this photo!
Post a Comment