After an unfortunate experience of "tossing his cookies" in the middle of night, (yes, it was all over the bed & the wall - no fun for Momma or Carter!) he & I had this conversation....
M: What did you have for snack at AWANA last night?
C: Popcorn with green stuff on it.
M: Well that shouldn't have made you sick, did you eat a lot of it?
C: Ya. I don't think it was the popcorn though, it was one of those casseroles you made us this week.
Isn't he sweet?

PS: This is coming from a kid who gobbled up the ONE casserole I made this week AND who actually likes to eat grapefruit AND corned beef (and who will eat about anything else!).
2 comments:
oh man....I'm sure I have plenty of those days ahead of me......yikes!
too cute... i can't wait till brode's vocabulary expands even more!;)
SS
Post a Comment