A few week ago I decided to make something with the sewing machine for myself - which was a first! I found these fun spring prints and decided to give a waist-apron a try. I found the pattern in a sewing book I borrowed from the library (can't recall the name now though).
This was also the first clothing item I have sewn. Definitely a little lot more challenging than block-quilting and appliques, but it was a fun change of pace. It's not perfect, actually none of my sewing is... but I'm sure I'll put it use (once I get over the "it's too pretty to get dirty" phase)!
Sorry this wasn't about the boys.... that's probably why you checked in :)

6 comments:
like the prints. looks great steph!
I love it!
I'm finding myself leaning more towards prints like that now. Never used to be a girly girl, but living in a house full of boys, they really call out to me!
If you don't want to use it, I will, lol! :)
You go girl! That's awesome! Love the print too :) Glad you finally made something for yourself :)
CUTE!!! I love the colors! Hmmm - this may be next on my "to sew" list! HA!
I like it for it's adjustable waist band. hahahaaa
Adorable. I need to learn how to sew. You should send me an apron! I don't even HAVE ONE! ;)
Enjoy your weekend!
SS
Post a Comment