Friday, April 2, 2010

Birthday Week, cont...

Stop #2: Mommy & Carter date to pAiNT yoUrSElf sIllY !! This little guy loves to paint so it was an easy choice for where to take him on a special birthday outing. He painted to his hearts content and loved every minute.... and I enjoyed every minute watching him!! As soon I remember to go pick them up I'll post some pictures of the finished product!!


And we couldn't walk by our favorite smoothie place without stopping for a quick treat on the way home!!!

A huge thanks to "Aunt" Leslie for keeping Turner so we could share this special time together!

More birthday pics to come... next up the PARTIES!!! :D

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Perfect birthday outing for this kid who loves crafts!!! Can't wait to see the finished products!

Honored to be their "Aunt!"

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!