Two weekends ago (thanks to my awesome Mother-in-law & selfless hubby for keeping the boys) I was able to head off to Chicago with mom for a girls’ weekend in the city. It was a great time of shopping, eating and just taking in the sights & sounds.
One of the highlights was being part of a small red carpet event as Elton John arrived at the Ford Theater for the Broadway show Billy Elliot! Mom & I had front row spot in the midst of the chaos. Not a big Elton John fan, but I still got quite a kick out of all the hoopla!
All in all, it was a fabulous trip – so great to spend the time with Mom. HOWEVER, I was so excited to get home to my boys – I was definitely missing them!
Thanks Mom for taking me along, we WILL have to go again :)

2 comments:
It was a WONDERFUL trip! And I agree we will definitely have to go back :)
Post a Comment