I'd always heard that little boys say this to theirs moms... but I didn't realize how precious it is when it does happen.
The other night while we were staying in Hastings with Nana & Papa, Carter says to me,
"Mom, I think Daddy should find another girl and I'll marry you."
I reply telling him that I'm with Daddy and he'll find his own girl someday, but there is no need to worry about it now he has PLENTY of time.
His reply,
"Well I hope she looks just like you."
Seriously!! The kid knows how to make his momma feel like a million bucks!!
My Sweet Carter,
I pray often that one day you will find the perfect girl - one who loves and respects you and more importantly one who loves God with all her heart. I pray that God is at work in her today preparing her just for you and that he is also working on your heart - preparing you to be a servant leader of your own family some day.
But please please don't rush into trying to find her just yet....
Love you so much,
Mom
a.k.a.

3 comments:
Awww, so incredibly sweet!
I could not love this post any more. So sweet. Love that little man.
So thankful for the wonderful little men in our lives.
That is beyond adorable. Bet it made your heart almost explode! He's so handsome...he will be quite the looker, so watch out. :)
Post a Comment