Monday, October 18, 2010

Extreme Makeover: Bouncy Seat Edition

The rowdy blue bouncy seat worked out fine for this little guy.....


and his little brother didn't seem to mind it either....


but this little girl was beggin' for a change 
{or maybe that was her momma talking}....


Makes me sort of wish she was here to put in it already!!

I didn't set out for it to match her nursery bedding, but I bought way too much material for that project, so yes you're seeing the same patterns here!  It was a doozy of a project, but I thought it turned out quite nice.  I'm hoping little Maryn from down the street will come over and try it out for me - just to make sure it's ready for our little Miss to use (who knows if momma will be sewing much after she arrives!).  

A big thanks to Papa for helping change the legs from blue to white - I think this will fit her quite nicely.

More girly projects to come....

8 comments:

Mindy McGrew said...

Yeah! It turned out GREAT Steph!!! So soft and fun! You looked great yesterday and it was so fun to feel little baby girl. God is pretty amazing that way He creates these precious little people. If I haven't already said it-congrats!

Unknown said...

Very impressive!!

Melissa said...

Amazing. That looks so good. You are very talented.

Peek Thru Our Window said...

great job!

Leslie said...

WOW! That's simply all I can say! Cuz I'm speechless at how cool it is :)

Tiffany Johnson said...

That looks amazing! I may have you teach me a thing or two?!? :)

Kathy said...

Are you kidding me?!?! That is amazing! That is a perfect ride for sweet girl. Well done mama!

Shanle's said...

Looks great! I wish I knew how to sew!! Seems to come in handy, especially for baby things!

SS