Above you'll see a couple of pictures of how Carter's nursery looked (first at our house in Kearney, then in Lincoln at our current house). Turner had the same look for a while, but then I decided to make it "boyish" and turned to an airplane theme (surely there are pics of it somewhere, need to keep searching for those). But as soon as we learned we were having a girl, I knew I wanted to switch things up and something about having a girl inspired me to SEW, SEW, SEW.... this is the first part completed - bumper pads.
More to come,


5 comments:
Little chica is going to be sleeping in style :)
I am so excited for all of you! YAY
Love the fabric you choose-so chic, classy and girly! You are so handy with sewing, looks like beautiful work. Can't wait to see the rest of what you do!
{{{Love}}}
Looks so, so great mama!!!
So excited to see what the nursery will look like! Sewing has definitely become something I am so excited to learn more about. You can do soooo much!
Post a Comment