Tuesday I took the boys for haircuts, while Turner was having his turn Carter was hanging out with a couple of young hair stylists. They asked him what he wanted for Christmas and this is what he said....
I asked him to answer it again at home and it was the same reply so I got it on video. Though December 22nd was the first I'd ever heard him talk of wanting robots... what a sweetie to ask for one to help mommy clean!!
Hope he's not too disappointed he's not getting any robots!!!!!!

3 comments:
I had to do the same with Avery. She thought Santa was the only one who should have the info.
I eventually got it out of her....
Hope C isn't upset about the lack of robots. I'm sure he'll be handily distracted!
How sweet is that!
kids say the darndest things! i love it!
Post a Comment