Friday, December 18, 2009

Secret Stash

So... like all you other moms I've been stashing gifts away for the past month. I wasn't too secretive about it because I didn't think the boys were old enough to really "get" it. But they were in a closet - actually we have a cedar closet in our closet - so they were pretty much out of reach.

Then on Friday I took the boys to a fabric store and found a little something I thought would be nice for them to get ME for Christmas, so I bought it and when we got home told Carter to hide it and have Daddy help him wrap it later. (You all do this too, right?)

Carter thought this was a fun idea. He ran off and hid it and never said a word about it.

You can imagine I was pretty surprised when I went to get the rest of the gifts out to begin wrapping that evening and find my gift in the SAME CLOSET next to some of the other gifts (thankfully all of his were up higher).

So apparently everyone thinks that is the best place to hide gifts!! I may have to re-think my spot for next year. Thankfully he must not have seen any of the other gifts (can't imagine how not) but he didn't say a word about them and if you know Carter that would be impossible for him!!!

Loving the Christmas season....

No comments: