Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'll pay

Today our local radio station is promoting an event called...

Give Christmas Away in the Drive-Thru

It's encouraging people to pay for the person behind the in the drive-thru! Love the idea.

You can read more about it at:

http://www.mybridgeradio.net/community/spotlight/2017


Let me know if you decide to participate and if you could tell the reaction behind you!!

3 comments:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

I love it!
It really is a super idea!

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

My local Starbucks does this. I've had my drink paid for and likewise, I've paid for others!

It's really nice to pay it forward!

Steph said...

I went to Starbucks and was so bummed b/c no one was behind me... however right before I got to the window someone came up and so I did it... was so fun and a great way to teach the kids generosity! They were having fun too! My favorite part was the barista's reaction - he was giddy, thought it was so nice!!!