Than playing in the water, eating pizza, watching a movie, snacking on popcorn & candy, (attempting to play) games and friends! I can't think of anything more fun than this on a cold, snowy December day. You can see from the pictures, it went over well with the kids too.
I highly recommend a "water break" for any Nebraska family suffering from a little "stir crazy from the snow keeps a fallin' fever"...

4 comments:
Wow, an indoor water park? How cool! Looks like a great time was had by all.
Looks like a great time for everybody, especially the kids at the sports bar!
Love the new picture for your title page, too.
LOVE your new blog layout!! that pic is absolutely adorable of your boys on the train tracks! i'm a huge fan of black and white/artistic poses!! ;)
SS
I'm ready for another trip! Let's go!
Post a Comment