Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Cakes: Part 1


This year we are having two birthday celebrations for Mr. Carter. The first of which will be this weekend in Hastings as we celebrate his 3rd birthday (March 23), Great-Gpa Hohlen's birthday (March 16) and cousin Jacob's 4th bday (April 1). In honor of Great-Gpa Hohlen, a life-long farmer, we are having a John Deere tractor theme. Today, Carter and I made the egg-free cake for the party.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Adorable! Happy 3rd bday to my little girl's main squeeze! :)

Jon and Kari McGrew said...

Very nice Steph! I will have to show Luke when he wakes up from his nap! I bet Carter just loves it!

Tara said...

A very cool cake for a very cool kid!

Cassi said...

Great job guys! Looks yummy!

AJ and Dexter's Mom said...

So cute, artsy girl!!!
That's a good tractor!

How was the green icing....later?.. IYKWIM.

Kathy said...

Looks awesome Steph!!!

Great job mama!