I FOUND my ring, not just any ring, but the BEAUTIFUL ring that my amazing husband gave me on anniversary #5!!!!!!!!!
I received the ring on January 5, 2007 and lost it around March 5 of the same year (as we were packing up to move back to Lincoln). I can remember unpacking each box hoping to find my ring - but it never showed up and I had come to grips that I was irresponsible and would NEVER receive jewelry again from my sweet husband (haven't yet). So now, two years later - inside the couch which had been moved on and off the moving truck 2 times, under the cushions which have been taken of the couch thousands of times over the past two year - it has been FOUND!!!
Unbelievable!!! I called Todd screaming, crying tears of joy right away - then proceeded to call Mom, and 3 close friends (none of whom ever got a chance to see it when I got it because we were living in Kearney!!) I am so excited!!!
The scene:
The place it was FOUND:
The ring:
Instead of being disciplined Carter received lots of hugs and kisses (totally confused as he was) for helping mommy find her ring!
6 comments:
don't you love it when you find something!!!! and that is extremely special. i'm so happy for you!!!
....i bet carter is extremely happy too :)
Beautiful! So excited for you!!!
Incredible after two years it would appear. Thank goodness for little boys and the rebel in them!
So excited you posted the story! WOW! That is one beautiful ring! Can't wait to see it on your finger (-=
i can't believe it's been in your couch this WHOLE entire time!!
So glad you found it! What an awesome story! Got Carter's message the other day! Glad he just picked up the phone to call me! :)
Post a Comment