Both boys were long overdue for haircuts, here are some before/after shots. I am going to try and figure out side-by-side posting, so this may look different soon, I hope! (OK, not quite like I hoped, will be back later to fix this!) This was Turner's
first haircut - so some action shots of Daddy cutting his hair are included as well!


4 comments:
Compared to last summer when Carter had his hair buzzed, that's pretty shaggy! :) Don't think there is any concern for balding in the near future for either of them!!!! Congrats on the first cut TW!
that's awesome!! i'm waiting for brode's first haircut... his hair is over his ears now... =) and it curls when it's humid!
-sarah
Say, Carter was getting a little scary there wasn't he? Looking good, but then they always do.
Papa
Their hair cuts turned out so great.
They are super handsome.
Post a Comment