Really though, the kitchen isn't *that* bad (mine looks worse on a daily basis!). It's the floor that is a disaster, and hey, that's not your fault. ;)
Love it Steph! Funny how they love to be right where we are...doing what we are doing. I always wonder how making a mess is the best way for them to stay entertained for more than 5 minutes?
10 comments:
Oh Steph...you are one step ahead of me!
Looks like you had a lot of good help?! I'm sure Todd will appreciate everyone's efforts :)
Steph, I love it! Is there a better picture of our stage of life? One step forward, two steps back. :) It certainly makes for good laughs.
That's awesome!
Really though, the kitchen isn't *that* bad (mine looks worse on a daily basis!). It's the floor that is a disaster, and hey, that's not your fault.
;)
Great post, Steph!
A perfect picture of motherhood! I love it!!!!! And that looks like some quality dinner! :) What was Todd's opinion?
Love it Steph! Funny how they love to be right where we are...doing what we are doing. I always wonder how making a mess is the best way for them to stay entertained for more than 5 minutes?
I finally can relate to this post!! =) Brode loves to do whatever I'm doing... he'll follow me in the kitchen too!!
-Sarah
How much fun! I have a "helper" in my house too; they keep us occupied, don't they?
Ha!
So great...and so true of this stage of life...
Ah choices...
xoxo
wow! glad you can all relate! the casserole wasn't my best, but it was edible for sure!
Post a Comment