Thursday, March 26, 2009

Celebrations!!!

We started earl y and celebrated lots!
We first celebrated Carter's birthday a few weeks early in Hastings. There we enjoyed lots of food, family and outdoor fun!!



Then the weekend of his actual birthday we started celebrating again,
when mommy took Carter to "Lost in Fun" a local indoor play center.


And on Monday, March 23rd - the day of his actual birthday Carter & I decorated his Handy Manny cake and that evening we had pizza and cake & ice cream with Mamie & Papa and Great-Gma & Gpa Martin (Uncle Jus & Aunt Mtz were supposed to come but thunderstorms kept them away - boo!).



It didn't end there, on Wednesday Aunt Heidi brought over another gift for C - a kite - and helped him tackle the task of learning to fly it!



More pics to come soon!

Thanks for all the lovely b-day wishes for my boy!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks like fun times! I have been wanting to get Savannah a kite too. I have lots of memories of kite fun when I was little! Way to go on the cakes too. You rock momma!